sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2015

It's On Us

I think this kind of campaigns are so important. Recently sexual assault has been on the news more than usual, but it has always been there. It's so important to create awareness for this issue. And even more important to remember all this people that sex without consent is rape. And so many people refuse to speak about this topic, but it's something we need to open up so we can stop this and prevent it if we can. Supporting this organizations we can be part of the solution and make a change.

At first I saw the video and just when it was ending I saw a word I wasn't 100% sure of the meaning. The word was pledge. I looked it up and it means a formal or solemn promise or agreement. When I searched for itsonus.org it was so much clearer. On this page you can take a pledge. This pledge is a "personal commitment to help keep women or men safe from sexual assault". Its a pledge to be part of the solution.










Its on us: itsonus.org

Take the pledge: itsonus.org/#pledge_open

The free dictionary: www.thefreedictionary.com/pledge

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario