domingo, 22 de mayo de 2016

An interview with Troye Sivan

Troye Sivan is one of my favorite musicians ever. His new album Blue Neighborhood is amazing, and I can listen to it non-stop all day. This interview gives you a little bit of behind the scenes of his life and his projects. You can learn more about his ideas and the creative process behind his work (which I'm a big fan of). I think that because he puts so much on the internet we think we know everything about him, but this kind of interviews prove that there's still a lot more to know. And that's exciting. 

The new word I discovered was nuanced. That means a subtle difference in expression. And this word is used for describing what they will be asking Troye about. 






Illustration by Kati Yewell





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario