domingo, 6 de diciembre de 2015

Clueless

I think one teen movie classic is Clueless. It's funny and you can watch it at any time and you will instantly cheer up. I love seeing the fashion on this movie, it gives me so much inspiration for my outfits. I was watching this movie for the 15h time and while i was watching itI realize theres a word I didn't understand. It was swoon. And it means to ve overwhelmed with joy.  Looking it further I found the exact quote of the movie where they mention it. So enjoy:

Cher Horowitz: So okay, I don't want to be a traitor to my generation and all but I don't get how guys dress today. I mean, come on, it looks like they just fell out of bed and put on some baggy pants and take their greasy hair - ew - and cover it up with a backwards cap and like, we're expected to swoon? I don't think so.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario